|  Add to Favorite   |  HOME  |  
  143B Orchard St New York, NY 10002 U.S.A.     GALLERY OPEN HOURS : Wednesday-Sunday, 11am to 6 pm     ABLE FINE ART NY Gallery      

ABOUT  
 EXHIBITIONS 
 ART FAIR 
 ARTISTS 
 PRESS 
 EVENTS 
EXHIBITIONS

Solo Exhibition of "Youngse Kim"

Designed by Nature III

Youngse Kim

Date : November 5 - November 25, 2014
   Opening Reception: November 6, 2014 at 6:00 - 8:00pm

Chelsea, New York 

Youngse Kim’s delightful and magical artwork brings a sense of peace and contentment to your mind’s eye.  
       Her work transforms the beauty of nature into something transcendent yet still intimate. Using a mixed media
       platform of sand and acrylic paint, Youngse shares her Zen like world view with the public. Each of her
      painting holds a surrealistic frame of the world around us and collectively forms the warmth of a Garden of
      Eden. Youngse’s artwork is awash in vibrant colors that transport the viewer into a harmonious world of shape
      and beauty. It takes us on a special journey that only Youngse can express. At its heart, Youngse finds the
      artistic core of her subject and her passion and her gift of expressing beauty and nature enriches our lives. 
      As Youngse herself states: ‘The hopes for someone or something, long desired dreams, passion for painting,
      and inspiration for beauty are blooming like flowers and plants in a fertile land.’

"I Have Seen That"

36" x 36"

Mixed media on canvas

"A Certain Pond"

36" x 36"

Mixed media on canvas

"I  Am Waiting"

18" x 24"

Mixed media on canvas

"I  Am Not Waiting"

24" x 24" Each (Diptych)

Mixed media on canvas

"Missing Home B"

10" x 12" 

Mixed media on canvas

Contact us  |   HOME       ablefineart twitter   ablefineart facebook   ablefineart youtube
143B Orchard St New York, NY 10002 U.S.A. / Tel: 1-212-477-1188 / info@ablefineartny.com
Copyright ⓒ 2010 ABLE FINE ART NY. All rights reserved